To ensure smooth installation and optimal performance of the Limit Login Attempts Reloaded plugin, please ensure that your system meets the following requirements:
1. WordPress Version: The plugin is compatible with WordPress 4.0 or higher. It is recommended to use the latest stable version of WordPress for compatibility and security reasons.
2. PHP Version: The plugin requires PHP 5.6 or higher. We recommend using the latest stable version of PHP to ensure compatibility and take advantage of performance improvements and security patches.
3. MySQL Version: The plugin is designed to work with MySQL 5.6 or higher. It is important to have a compatible MySQL version for seamless integration and reliable database operations.
4. Web Server: The plugin is compatible with popular web servers such as Apache, Nginx, Microsoft IIS, LightSpeed or any other web server capable of running PHP. Ensure that your web server meets the minimum requirements for hosting WordPress web sites.
5. Browser Compatibility: The plugin is designed to be compatible with modern web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Brave and Edge. Ensure that you are using an up-to-date browser version for the best user experience.